Princess Christian Home is a non-profit organisation & specialises in frail care and care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
Our friendly and competent personnel ensure complete peace of mind, while providing the compassionate care your family and friends deserve. We are well known for our warm and friendly atmosphere and can accommodate about 85 residents.
Our services include the following:
- Two room en-suite units for able bodied residents
- Single rooms for able bodied residents (communal bathrooms)
- Frail care and Alzheimer’s units
- 24-hour nursing care
- 24-hour security
- 3 nutritious, tasty meals every day
- Fabric painting for abled residents
- Regularly held church services at our chapel
- Regular walks in our tranquil gardens